Western Star Custom Truck Services (PDI)
Hand-Built Adds Custom-Built
- Preparation for export
- Pre-delivery inspections
- Initial FMCSR 396 DOT inspection
- Fuel tank packages for CNG
- Methane detection systems
- Installation of complete alternative-fuel packages
Auxillary Power and Heaters
- Certified installer of diesel-powered THERMO KING TrilPack
- Diesel heaters and domestic auxillary HVAC for Day Cabs
- Installation of any APU purchased at WST dealer, or customer-provided units
- Dump bodies (spreaders, snow plows and side plows)
- Scissor-lift bodies
- Dry and refrigerated van bodies, including lift gates
- Stake beds
- Palletized bodies (including safety walks and steps)
- Forestry and multi-purpose bodies
- Water tankers
- Microwaves, TV/DVD combos, battery/power cut-off switches, etc.
- Chrome and stainless steel options
- Hydraulic systems, including hydraulic-lifting fifth wheels
- Automatic snow chains
- Automatic engine shutdown systems
- Engine brake controller
- Air shield, fairing and chassis aerodynamics kits
- Lighting (from engine compartment lights to LEDs and light bars)
- Automatic chassis-lube systems
- Cab guards, tool boxes, head racks, underpass seat safes, back-class guards & bumper installs
- Remote vehicle operation systems
- Onboard truck scales
- Tire-pressure monitoring systems
- Certified installer of EZ Trac Hydraulic AWD Systems
- Installation of off-loading equipment
- Off-load pumps and blower systems
- Power take-offs (PTOs)
- Wet-line kit systems
- Customer-service inspections
- DriveCam systems (video-based driver safety technology)
- Ignition-lock and other security systems
- Customer decal packages and truck numbers
- Permit plates and placards
- Safety cones, wheel chocks, accident and spill-containment kits
- Customer-logo mud flaps
- Vehicle tracking systems
- Lane-departure systems
- Telematic and GPS systems
- Zone Defense (back-up camera system)
WHY CHOOSE WESTERN STAR CUSTOM TRUCK SERVICES (PDI)?
- We provide accessory installations, light and/or heavy modifications to meet your needs.
- Standard DTNA warranty applies to workmanship with supplier pass-through warranty on parts.
- Corporate marketing, sales and engineering departments collaborate to offer custom options, faster.
- We offer competitive pricing compared to most third-party vendors and provide Risk of Loss coverage while the truck is at our facilities.
- Each Western Star manufacturing plant features a Custom Truck Service Center, removing any additional transportation costs and getting your trucks back on the road faster.
- Prior to delivery, any quality items or quality alerts that occur from plants or suppliers while the truck is in our possession or at the transporter are resolved.
- No matter which Custom Trucks Services location you choose to customize your truck, you can rest assured that the same quality, consistency and pricing will apply.
Visit a Western Star dealer today and request a Custom Truck Services quote.